Friday 4 July 2014

My SkinCare Routine




Hey Guys,

Today I am going to be showing you my skincare routine.
 
But first I want to say a massive thank you because my blog has reached nearly 200 page views! This might not be a very big number to you but to me this is massive and I want to say thank you so much and my next goal is 300!
 
 

Firstly, I apply the clean and clear morning energy lemon facial scrub. I put a pea sized amount on my hands and rub it between my fingers. I love this scrub because it removes any dirt from inside your pores, leaving your skin feeling amazing and smooth.
 
 
 
THIS STEP IS ONLY ONCE A WEEK
 
On weekends I will use this in my skincare routine. This is the Body Shop warming mineral clay mask. Its amazing! It really makes my face feel so refreshed and clean. its important that you don't use face masks too often because they will clear your skin well, but will strip the natural oils form your skin leaving you with spots and redness.
 
 
 
This is my favourite moisturiser. Its the Nivea soft moisturising cream which is so cheap ( I think around £4) I love this because it keeps my skin so soft and glowing. if your skin is feeling dry then you need to make sure you invest in something like this but make sure its not to harsh for your skin, and if its too weak then get a stronger one.
 
 
 
I just use this tea tree oil for any spots, blemishes or redness. This is really good for things like that because it dries it up and gets rid of it quicker than just leaving it.
 
I hope you all enjoyed my first proper blog post with all of the fancy pictures and things ;)
 
thank you for reading and make sure to give the follow button a little push
 
love you all <3

1 comment: